Skip to content
Brand manufacturers

For Brand Manufacturers

Stand out with Made in Africa brands

Have corporate sourcing needs? Want to cut your sourcing costs and time? Get in touch
Complete sourcing solution

We offer end-to-end manufacturer vetting, sourcing, and logistics for corporate needs

Pay in installments.

The payment plan is available for eligible businesses (Pay 70% when you order, and the remaining 30% when you pick up)

For Resellers

Pre-sell profitable products on social media. Delivery in Kenya in 1-3 business days.

How WINGI App Works